Monday 21 March 2011

Watch Thy Neighbour

Some drama in the street the other day!

I was just approaching my house when slightly ahead of me a police car braked and out leapt two coppers who then proceeded to arrest a young guy from over the road. All very unexpected! It's really quite a quiet little street and you certainly wouldn't expect a scene from Miami Vice taking place here (and that's quite aside from the weather).

Anyway, being English, I couldn't possibly stand there and gawp - how unbecoming! So I rushed upstairs, left the lights off, opened my window and peered through the net curtains instead. Sadly, this nosey neighbour was too slow to catch the juicy bits. All I got was "Tell your Mum he's being arrested for something he did on Saturday night." The mind boggles.

I shall be keeping an eye on the Naughty House from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment